“My partner doesn’t listen to me.”
“My children are disobedient.”
“I hate my job.”
“My life would be better if…”
Thoughts like these pass through our minds throughout the day, causing us stress, anxiety, fear, anger, and depression.
Come learn a simple way to clear your mind and move from fear to freedom, from anger to joy, and from confusion to clarity. All you need is an an open mind, pen and paper.
The Work of Byron Katie : Come learn this simple, radical, and life-changing process of inquiry.
During this introductory talk, you will:
– Learn to identify and question your stressful thinking.
– Experience how you live your life when you believe thoughts that are not true for you.
– Discover new possibilities and different perspectives.
– Learn how to facilitate yourself and others using The Work’s four questions and turnarounds.
– Realize what is true for you, and take home a powerful tool that can help you live with clarity and integrity.
About Sue Lee:
Sue Lee was a certified Holistic Health Counselor and a Licensed Bodyworker living in the state of California, USA before moving back to Malaysia five years ago. She is a Licensed Facilitator for The Work of Byron Katie, certified by the Institute of The Work to share the work with people and to serve as a mentor to facilitators in training. She believes that true freedom and joy is an internal process. By working with our limiting thoughts, the projected outside world will come closer in matching our true nature which is love and truth